Project manager and application developer, with interests in new technologies and real business applications, opensource and its impacts on industries, high availability and flexible platform.
- facturationzen.com, online invocing software for solo and small buinesses
- escarcelle.net, integrated online cash register, storage and stock management for food help and charity shop (épiceries solidaires in french)
- project management assistance at BNP Paribas Personal Finance : DMS, Paperless processing, Mobile Payment, …
- project manager on the development and implementation of warehouse management software and food processing
- IT Manager in a 500 people SME : regaining control on projects, redefinition of objectives, development of monitoring tools and budget planning
- CEO support in a 100 people SME in the area of optics for the development of tools for online sales
Specialties: Link between business manager and technology world
Owner at Softinnov
feb 2002 – today
IT Business Consulting, Software Creator, Lean IT Strategy
BNP Paribas Personal Finance
2007 – 2009
CTO REPUBLIC ALLEY
feb 2000 – feb 2002
Advising new businesses on technologies that help them leverage their market.
CTO Business Village
feb 1998 – feb 2000
Business Village was an online service provider for small businesses : from ISP, e-mail and forums to professionnal translation or group buying.
Manage developers and sys-admins team on a early Java Enterprise like platform (Servlet, JSP + ORDBM)
Interract with marketing team on all new offers : show usefull innovations, explain technical impacts, adjust offers.
Negociate budgets with financial team and CEO.
CTO ATELIER TELEMATIQUE
sept 1996 – feb 1998
New technologies development (web, java, …), internal consulting for new businesses applications, test drives new concept with marketing unit, …