Author: Brahim (page 1 of 4)
As ‘man convert’ states :
The convert program is a member of the ImageMagick suite of tools. Use it to convert between image formats as well as resize an image, blur, crop, despeckle, dither, draw on, flip, join, re-sample, and much more.
I tried to resync a slave MySQL after it disconnected from the master. But the binary log was already deleted on master, so the only solution was to restore from the last backup. To avoid lock tables on the master and remember the binary log name and position to put them on the slave configuration, there is a tip to take care of all that : the “–master-data” option in mysqldump. Read more →
- Homoiconic (Red is its own meta-language and own data-format)
- Functional, imperative, reactive and symbolic programming
- Prototype-based object support
- Gradual and multi-typing
- Macros system
- Rich set of built-in datatypes (50+)
- Both statically and JIT–compiled to native code
- Cross-compilation done right.
- Produces executables of less than 1MB, with no dependencies.
- Concurrency and parallelism strong support (actors, parallel collections)
- Low-level system programming abilities through the built-in Red/System DSL
- Powerful PEG parser DSL
- Cross-platform native GUI system, with a UI DSL and drawing DSL.
- Bridging to the JVM
- High-level scripting and REPL console included
- Highly embeddable
- Low memory footprint, garbage collected
- Single-file (~1MB) contains whole toolchain, standard library and REPL.
- No install, no setup
- Fun guaranteed. 😉
To import a local CSV file into MySQL, use the syntax below :
LOAD DATA LOW_PRIORITY LOCAL INFILE '/path/tofile.csv' INTO TABLE database.table FIELDS TERMINATED BY ';' OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY '"' ESCAPED BY '"' LINES TERMINATED BY '\n' IGNORE 1 LINES (`field1`,`field2`,...)